Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Training Day 9

Today: Jillian Michaels (Day 8); walk the dog (50 minutes); interval run (uggggghhhh!!!!!); Glamour crunches (ugggh!)

Have I made it clear how much I hate/despise/loathe/detest/abhor interval runs? I don't even think all those similes quite equate to how much I find sprints intolerable. I just don't have the fast twitch muscles to feel strong when jogging then full out sprinting for 400 meters. I need to find a drive or passion to complete these workouts because the number and length of the sprint will increase. Eff that noise. Eff it.

After I do my interval run, I start my circuit training with my imaginary Jillian. It's lots of legs, but I'm okay with that because those are my powerhouse. Then Jillian springs more intervals on me! 5 more sprints. Damn this day, damn it to hell. Plus, to make matters worse, I know there's 80 crunches waiting for me at the end of Jillian's assault. Ugggggh.

On a positive note, it was an absolute beautiful day for working out outside. Sunny, 65 degrees and a slight breeze. Lovin' it!

No comments:

Post a Comment