Saturday, April 10, 2010

Training Day 5

Today (I really mean yesterday): Glamour crunches (I crunched fish and chips for lunch instead); 3 mile easy run (I strolled to Ambrosia for dinner); Jillian Michaels (I bobbed and weaved those kamikaze birds at Ambrosia).

Yesterday was too crazy to post, let alone workout. I can be an efficient user of time even between napping and watching horrible reality TV; however, even Superwoman wouldn't have been able to fit a decent workout in the 15 minutes I had to spare yesterday. I chalked the day up to be a rest day and will pick it up what I was supposed to do today on Sunday when I have the WHOLE DAY OFF!

Today is the Seal Beach 10k. I'm ready to do this...I think. I'm looking for sub 8 minute splits. Ambitious? Maybe. Possible? For sure. Will I vomit? Yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment