Just trust me... I've been working out (kinda). This week has been long, tiring and slightly discouraging. When I post, it's generally a last minute, halfway asleep, delirious attempt at streaming words together to make sense and accurately sum up my workouts. But I generally have the energy to bust something out in 10 minutes. This week, though, I've been passing out at 9 pm. Literally climbing into bed once I get home from school or work.
My work schedule hasn't been any worse than usual, but I think it's just the early mornings catching up with me. 4:15 am wake up calls wear you down after 4 consecutive days of being blasted out of sleep then having to open a store (which requires the counting of money... My brain does not function well with counting even at its most well rested and perfectly caffeinated state).
Yesterday we had a photo shoot for the studio website and I'm pretty sure I may have pulled a shoulder muscle posing. Life of a model is difficult. I'm flexible, but I'm no Twizzler. Hips to the left, boobs to the right, shoulders back, chin up, pelvis tucked back, now smile like it doesn't hurt. Right. The photo turned out much better than the last one and THANK YOU Photoshop for removing my baggy, black under-eye circles. Anyway, that kept me from doing Jillian Michaels yesterday and today.
I'm hoping to break out of the funk tomorrow and get my feet back on the ground. The race is in 2 weeks. I can do this.
No comments:
Post a Comment