Friday, August 27, 2010

Typical Thursday

My friends call me a fat kid, and I can't help but agree. I eat more than the average girl for my size, but it's starting to catch up with me. I'm getting a bit of a fat gut and butt, which is not attractive to me at all.

As I'm getting more and more serious about running, I need to take a better look at my diet. I've been tracking what I eat off and on at . After a couple weeks, I'll be ready to analyze my diet and make necessary changes.

Thursday is usually my most insane day. This is a standard Thursday:
4:23am Alarm goes off
4:37am Get out of bed and get ready for work at ninja speed
4:51am Drive to work
5:00am Start opening shop
5:45am Coffee time! Generally a cafe au lait w/ soy, but sometimes just coffee w/ almond milk
8:00am Shove a bagel in my mouth in 10 minutes
11:00am 30 minutes to read my book and snack on something (I'm trying to bring fruit, but now it's more like whatever-I-can-find)
1:30pm Off work
1:47pm Home finally, make food real quick (usually a plain turkey sandwich, sometimes a big salad, or whatever is easiest. I'm exhausted by Thursday afternoons), check emails
2:30pm Snack, snack, snack (need this to stop being tortilla chips)
2:35pm Most likely fall asleep
3:15pm Up and workout for 30 minutes (run or circuits)
3:55pm Ninja speed shower and get ready for work (thankfully I can wear gym clothes)
4:15pm Head off to work
4:30pm Work time
7:35pm Off
8:00pm Dinner time (Starving and shoving food my mouth)
10:00pm Bed time

I would prepare things, but as evident by this breakdown, I don't have much time. Yes, Thursday is the most insane, but Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are not much different. Friday - Sunday leave much more time to catch up on errands and such. And yes, there is 2 hours between dinner and bed time, but honestly, I don't want to move beyond lifting the remote or holding my book.

The obvious changes are: bring fruit, veggies and nuts to eat at work (both jobs so I don't come home famished); don't even bring chips into the house; oatmeal with cranberries for breakie; more protein for din-din

No comments:

Post a Comment