Much has happened since my last post:
1. School started, which has me with my nose in a book poring over diction, semantics, point of view...
2. Of the three classes I wanted, I got one. But it's the best one by far.
3. The weather changed to perfect - upper 70s, sunshine and ocean breezes.
4. Since school has started and the weather has changed, I've been hit with a gnarly cold. It's not that I feel ill or bad or on my death bed, but I lost my voice, found a dry cough and got stuffed sinuses.
5. Aaaand, since I've been so busy and can't exactly breath, I haven't been running.
I probably should just listen to friends and rest, but that's hard to do when there's SO MUCH fun stuff this weekend. Friday night we went to the Great Park in Irvine for a concert (and for my friends to swing dance; I sat to avoid hacking on anyone); Saturday marked the start of college football, so there were chips and beers to be consumed, plus the Greek Festival in Long Beach opened the gates, so there were also gyros, baklava and loukoumades that needed to be in my belly. Today we are going hiking and THEN I will rest. I don't have any clothes to wear, so I guess I'm forced to wait out the laundry.
No comments:
Post a Comment