Sunday, September 12, 2010

Whoa... I actually liked that

Holy cow, guys. Holy. Cow. I did a tempo run this morning and LOOOOOOOVED IT! That's a first. I've tried expressing my hatred for these butt-kickers in the past, but I don't think its ever been fully articulated. I despise them SO much that words cannot describe it.

As I was getting ready for the run this morning, I was inexplicably drawn to the demon shoes of San Francisco (aka - my Sarah Palin Saucony ProRide 3). I put them on and my new socks not understanding why I wanted to wear those, but just going with the visceral. Turns out I had an amazing run... even with the long stretches at race pace and sprints. It was AH-MAZ-ING! I'm very happy and makes me very excited to keep up the training for the races.

Sadly, I found out today that the Big Sur half sold out and I have yet to register. I'm signing up for City to the Sea and LB in the next couple minutes. Can't miss out on those.

No comments:

Post a Comment