Saturday, November 27, 2010

Negative, Ghostrider

I felt the intsy-bitsiest of a flare up of my tendonitis, so I took it easy. And by easy I mean I slept and ate a lot of food. Mostly sugary, carb-ladened food. Which probably explains the napping.

Thanksgiving was mellow and delicious. I'm pretty sure I ate all of the string beans. I dislike anything mushy, so traditional holiday meals aren't super exciting for me. I had a slice of turkey and a scoop of stuffing and lactard friendly mashed potatoes, but my plate was pretty much covered in cranberries and string beans.

Then there's pumpkin pie. I think I just need to eat it all to make it go away and never to return again. But without running it off, it's hanging around my mid-section. Sneaky pie. Hopefully I'll feel fine tomorrow and can jump back on track... ha! kinda literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment