Saturday, May 21, 2011

Settling In

This is the time every year that I survive on sugar and caffeine. It's when my calender is full of To Dos and little time for anything else besides school and now work (I still manage to watch my TV shows though. I do have priorities).

{the weekend: a snapshot}

In the mere 25 minute walk (with coffee break, of course. Like I said, priorities) between the school Parking Garage 3 and my classroom, my life went from busy grad student to holy moly, really f*&#ing busy grad student!

Added to my schedule is about 20 hours of freelancing. Projects that need design help, team that need an organizational kick in the butt and more emails then I'm prepared to answer. It will be awesome, so bring it on!

After grabbing my coffee, my phone buzzes on the way to class and I look down to see a new email from Snickers Marathon Bar. Will I join the team of brand ambassadors for the year? Of course I'll do it! After taking the last week and a half off, I'm ready to start it up again. Hopefully I can kick this hacking cough by tomorrow. First race up, See Jane Run in Seattle this July.

Then! THEN! THEEEEEN! I start talking to one of the marketing girls before class and she tells me that they nominated me to be a manager next term! Of course I want to do it! But do I have too much on my plate already? Meh. We'll see.

In a nutshell, that's the craziness that is currently my life. More nutty this weekend because Mindy will be here next and I want to get everything done, done, done.

No comments:

Post a Comment