I was hoping to get my first post-marathon run after work, but I have been playing catch up and didn't get home until it was dark. I don't have blinkie lights and don't trust Oregon drivers. I'm going out early tomorrow for a quickie.
Now that the marathon is over, it is time to look forward. I'm super excited for my next race: Shamrock Run 2011!
![]() |
| From It's Beans, yo! |
It's hilly! I love hills! HILLS!!! There's a 450 foot climb within the first 3 miles and another 100 feet in the middle before it drops that 550 feet to dump you back into downtown. My Half Marathon PR is on a course that gains 770 feet in the first 7 miles, so it's comparable, I think, slightly. This may be a bit of a toughie. Bring it on! HILLS!!!
Tomorrow I'll develop a training schedule to share.

No comments:
Post a Comment