Saturday, February 19, 2011

Crazy week!

This week wiped me out. By Thursday, I was done. Thursday evening around 7:30pm, I was sitting at my kitchen table with a bowl of yummy veggie stew in front of me and I struggled to sit upright. Actually, pretty sure half way through, when the bowl was cool enough to hold, I curled up on the bench and finished it off.

Thankfully, yesterday I woke up refreshed. May have been the 10 hours of sleep... just guessing. Either way, I was ready for it to be 5pm so I could go home. 4:15 rolled around and it was just me in the office, so I shut down and called it a week.

I'll need all the energy I can get for this most excellent planned adventure. Not only is the sun shining bright and flooding my apartment with its rays of light, but it's the perfect day to go beer tasting! Every year the Oregon Brewer's Guild opens pub doors all across the state to beer loving Oregonians (so, um, everyone). There's free tours and samples and, what I'm most excited for, beer and cupcake pairings!!! I could really add 50x more exclamation points and still not get the extent of my excitement across.

Also, I've finally decided on my new tattoo. I've had ideas for years... nesting dolls, roses, gypsy ladies, anchors, but no idea what I wanted most. Actually, I still really want my anchor, but it's going to be Long Beach specific, so I have to get it back home.

But this tattoo... this one makes me dance around at the thought of it. Get ready... nesting doll with sugar skull face! I'm going in to make my appointment either today or tomorrow. Sketches and pictures galore forthcoming!!!!!

EEEEEE!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment