Thursday, March 3, 2011

Trying

I'm doing my best to keep this updated regularly. Nothing mind-blowing, mostly because I want to save the cerebral explosions for school work. And this is why...
From It's Beans, yo!
{my week, currently}

That's what's up. Any of that white stuff will be filled with writing, designing, organizing, reading, screaming, more writing, more designing and the occasional meltdown.

I don't know if I mentioned that I received the good/bad news that all my assignments are due pretty much next week. So, a week from today. Thankfully, one professor decided that grad students didn't have to do the final she assigned to the whole group. Our only task is to make our 15 article annotated bibliography amaze-balls.

But hey, all this work means a two week Spring Break. In which I will work... everyday... but fewer hours each day! I'll have my afternoons to do whatevs.

I think a good run in the rain will suit me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment