Monday, January 2, 2012

Twenty Twelve

{happy new years}


I rang in 2012 just the way I wanted. Not all glammed out under a downpour of confetti. Rather, it was a dance party...with my best friend...in my slippers...on my parent's porch. And I'm cool with the only kiss I received at midnight was from my dog. So here's hoping the rest of the year will be as awesome as the first hour.

In 2010 I made the resolution to be more open and not repress my feelings.

Then in 2011 I promised to live life to the fullest in my new city, which has since turned to my home.

So in 2012 I want to continue to grow, to love, to learn, to live, to explore. Read more. Write more. Love more. Work my ass off professionally, academically, personally.

Here's to another year of love, health, growth and learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment